Essex is seeking a Financial Analyst with Accounting experience in the San Mateo, California office. Work with a fast-paced, collaborative team to produce high-quality financial reports for Internal customers. The Financial Analyst will focus on building/writing the internal reports which will require aptitude and flexibility in the use of reporting software including extensive Excel skills.
- Develop/build and prepare monthly/quarterly variance analysis and explanations for actuals vs. budget and actuals vs. reforecast to analyze and correct information as needed to provide timely, relevant and accurate reporting to internal customer.
- Participate in coordination, analysis and consolidation of Corporate annual budgeting process
- Evaluate and continuously improve the budgeting, forecasting and management reporting process
- Foster improvement of the internal reporting by performing ongoing analysis of processes and provide solutions for processes issues
- Create and maintain documentation related to Accounting Policy, Process & Procedures
- Assist in the analysis and implementation of Business Process Improvement initiatives
- Ad Hoc Reporting and financial support as needed
- Other duties and special projects as assigned