The Asset Management department is involved with all aspects of the operating business from IT and BI to Operations, Asset Management, and Portfolio Management. The department is overseen by the Senior Executive Vice President of Asset Management
- Develop thorough understanding of internal & external reporting systems and metrics.
- Research and analyze long term historical performance of internal and external portfolios.
- Updating internal valuation models regularly throughout the year.
- Collaborate with other teams to assist in performance reviews of newly acquired or newly developed real estate.
- Build internal and external financial models using historical data and providing forecasts based on various industry-related operating metrics.
- Applying appropriate sensitivity and scenario analysis to better understand future investment actions.