POSITION CAN BE BASED OUT OF BELLEVUE, WA OR SAN MATEO, CA.
Two key areas of responsibility for this position: 1) Provide centralized management and administration for key operational programs such as prospective resident screening, Speak up, Playbook and other systems; and 2) Support significant enterprise change efforts including implementation of new programs and services across the operations group.
This position is an excellent entrée into Essex for a smart, ambitious professional. It is hoped that this individual would take on progressively more substantial responsibilities over time and progress significantly in their career with Essex.
- Manage screening program including relationship with OnSite – screening reviews, transfers, lease changes and overall management of the relationship
- Manage and respond to inquiries through ticketing systems – playbook, speakup budgeting and ops support
- Prepare all rent control community documents including but not limited to Tenant Habitability Plans, capital pass throughs and security interest payments.
- Assist the onsite associates with any rent control compliance issues.
- Initial coordination with the Operations team and the screening vendor as it relates to prospect screening, lease document management and prospect relations.
- Coordinate lease agreement changes with the Legal Department.
- Oversee community transfer functions and corporate credit screening recommendations
- Monitor and respond to e-mail inquiries related to transfer requisitions, corporate applications, screening questions and system access requests.
- Join teams working on various critical enterprise change efforts