The Analyst, Sourcing Operations is responsible for assisting the Sourcing & Procurement team with the data analysis and reporting needed to accomplish team goals. The Analyst will manage the internal Spend Cube/Spend analysis and support sourcing events by providing relevant reporting. The analyst will gain familiarity with all Essex spend and strategic sourcing processes.
Key responsibilities include:
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college or university (preferably in Supply Chain, Logistics, Industrial Engineering, Business Management);
• Minimum 1-2 years experience in data analytics, procurement, REIT operations, or consulting;
• Ability to work across an enterprise and service internal clients
• Strong analytical skills and technical knowledge;
• Able to work in a professional, fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint;
• Interest in learning internal, technical applications
• Highly flexible and adaptable;
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks;
• Technical aptitude;
Occasional travel to Properties/Communities (west coast)
A valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance is required.